We looked for online reviews for the best Framing Square. Click here to view the products. I ranked them according to popularity. We have a list of what you need to know. Only the most successful ones have been chosen.
The research on the most relevant Framing Square took hours. After reading all of the resources, here are some of our top-rated products that you can learn more about as well as where they are heading with their newest products. The most reliable models were found by us.
Best Framing Square
Starrett FS-24 Steel Professional Framing Square, 24" x 16" Length
- The FS-24 Professional Framing Square has a one-piece tempered steel 24" x 2" body and a 16" x 1-1/2" tongue
- The face and back are permanently stamped with 1/8" graduations
- A clear coating helps prevent rust
- Model Number: FS-24
POWERTEC 80008 Steel Framing Square with Rafter Tables | 16-Inch by 24-Inch L Shaped Tool - Black
$14.99 in stock
- INCLUDES: (1) L-Shaped Rafter/Framing Square w/ Rafter Instructions
- FUNCTION: Commonly used for carpentry, framing, laying rafters and stairs – used to create square and true dimensions for your applications
- FEATURES: Steel square profile, optimal visibility, with 1/8, 1/10, 1/12 and 1/16 front and backside stamped graduated scales and conversion tables
- APPLICATION VERSATILITY: This universal square measuring layout tool can be used as a straight edge, finding and establishing right angles and marking cut off work on widestock
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Square Tool Body 24” long and 2” wide | Tongue is 16” long and 1-1/2” wide | 1/8” thick
IRWIN Tools Framing Square, Hi-Contrast Aluminum, 16-Inch by 24-Inch (1794447) , Blue
- This professional tool has permanent deep stampings are durable. The aluminum body is rust-proof and lightweight
- The square has multiple scales: 1/8-, 1/10-, 1/12-, and 1/16-inch
- Features rafter tables, brace and octagon scales and Essex board measure. Can be used as a protractor, saw guide, and ruler
- Yellow markings on blue background are easiest to read
Mr. Pen- Carpenter Square, Framing Square, 8 inch x 12 inch, L Square Ruler, Framing Ruler, Carpenters Square, L Ruler, Right Angle Ruler, Framing Tools, L Shape Ruler, Metal Square, Steel Square
- Black Framing Ruler, The Shorter Leg Measures At 8 Inch Outside And 6.5 Inch Inside – Longer Leg Measures At 12 Inch Outside And 11 Inch Inside
- This L Ruler Includes Imperial Units On One Side With 1/16-Inch Graduations And Metric Units On The Other Side With mm Graduation
- Easy To Read Markings With Bright White On Black Design
- High-Quality L-Ruler, Carbon Steel Material – Sturdy And Durable Against Rusting
- Ideal For Carpentry Applications In Framing, Roofing, Stair Work, In Making Layouts And Patterns - Can Also Be Used As Straightedge For Determining Flatness Of A Surface
Drywall Triangle Ruler Folding Layout Aluminium Frame Triangle Construction Tools Speed Combination 48 Inches Applications in Framing Roofing Stair Work,in Making Layouts and Patterns
- Size:Foldable triangle Framing Ruler, Size: 48"
- Material：High-Quality foldable triangle ruler,Aluminium Frame Carbon Steel Material – Sturdy And Durable Against Rusting
- Features: Get more bang for your buck with this value pack of foldable triangle framing Ruler of squares
- Applications：Ideal For Carpentry Applications In Framing, Roofing, Stair Work, In Making Layouts And Patterns - Can Also Be Used As Straightedge For Determining Flatness Of A Surface, Useful for determining and marking angles and making square cuts on boards.
- Package：Includes carrying case，You will receive a triangle Framing Ruler and a storage bag, which can be folded and placed in the bag for easy storage and portability;
Johnson Level & Tool CS9 Steel Framing Square, 16" x 24", Silver, 1 Square
- L-SHAPED TOOL: This versatile square gauge has octagon scales, brace tables, rafter tables, and board foot tables, which enhance its versatility and make it excellent for a wide range of applications. It is long-lasting and a precise tool, with professional features.
- STEEL BODY: This square ruler is constructed with high-quality stainless steel, which prevents rust and corrosion and extends its longevity. The strong structure allows it to endure occupational abuse from carpenters and construction workers.
- EZ READ TEXT: The EZ Read thermal-bonded graduations and numbers on the carpenter L framing square are easy to read. This framing tool includes graduations in 1/8", 1/10", 1/12", 1/16".
- APPLICATIONS: This construction square is an absolute need for builders and carpenters. It's great for framing, layout, rafter and stair work, identifying and establishing perfect angles, marking cut-off work, and so much more!
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This USA-made steel metric square has a 24" x 2" body, 16" x 1-1/2" tongue, 1/8" thick. It weighs 6.1 ounces (0.23 kg). The square has a silver finishing.
Swanson Tool TS154 Steel Rafter Square 16-Inch X 24-Inch (Yellow with Black Gradations)
- Durable, high-quality tempered steel construction
- 1/8 in. , 1/10 in. , 1/12 in. , 1/16 in. , & 1/100 in. scales
- Rafter, brace, & essex tables; octagon scales
- Reverse reading scale
- Black thermo-bonded gradations over a high visibility yellow finish provide contrast for easy reading
Johnson Level & Tool CS12 Stainless Steel Framing Square, 16" x 24", Silver, 1 Square
- VERSATILE RULER: This Construction Square includes English graduations with octagon scales, brace tables, rafter tables, and board foot tables for versatility. It comes in heavy-duty steel, with rafter and Essex board measures.
- DURABLE DESIGN: The 16" x 24" steel square frame has an adjustable stainless steel blade that resists corrosion and rust for durability. It withstands the abuse of carpenters and construction workers in the workplace.
- EASY TO READ: This square ruler features permanently etched EZ Read graduations and numbers in black for clear visibility. There are 1/8 ", 1/10", 1/12 ", 1/16" graduations and numbers.
- APPLICATION RANGE: This measurement ruler is ideal for all carpenters and builders. It is perfect for use in frames, rafters, stair work, layout, right angle search, and setting, marking of cutoff work, etc.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This carpenter L framing square has a 4" x 2" body, 16" x 1-1/2" tongue, 1/8" thick. It weighs 1.75 pounds (0.79 kg) approximately.
Gohelper Carpenter Square Woodworking Tools Rafter Square 7 inch framing Woodworking Square Tool Carpenter Layout Aluminium Adjustable Combination Square Set Metal Carpentry Triangle Ruler
$19.99 in stock
- High Quality: The 7 Inch Rafter Square made of Aluminum Alloy, solid aluminum alloy construction for durability.
- Multifunction: Rafter square tool use for angle measurements and a saw guide for cutting. Protractors can be used with square saws for cross cutting or diagonal cutting. The combination square can do a very quickly measuring or marking angle from 0 to 90 degrees, and as a saw guide for 45° and 90° cuts.
- Easy to Use: Rafters Square Set can be allowing the measurement of angles and pitches, adjust to the required angel, adjustable the middle lever, tighten the nut positioning to achieve precise positioning, a useful feature when making repetitive cuts, comes with a conversion table, which is easy to use.
- Accurate Clear Scale: The carpenters squares scales are calibrated by professionals before production. The scales lines are laser-printed, the quick square finishing features low glare and protective powder coated, which is clearly visible, easy to read, and will not wear out throng a long time.
- More Application : The Adjustable Set Square as a protractor, miter, line scriber saw guide, framing square and a ruler, it can be used to measuring angles, check for aquare, a saw guide, adjust sawa, drawing circles, mark boards for ripping, leveling, finding roof pitch and so on.
Ceenna Carpenter Square Sets 2 Pieces Framing Square Carpenter Square 16 x 24 Inch and 8 x 12 Inch L Shape Ruler Stainless Steel Square Carpenter Tool, Black
- Nice combination: carpenter square sets include 1 piece 16 x 24 inch carpenter square and 1 piece 8 x 12 inch carpenter square, adequate quantity can meet your different daily needs and replacement
- Quality material: featuring stainless steel, square layout tool has high hardness and wear resistance, no rust, which can endure high temperature and low temperature, ensures the flatness of the carpenter's square and the accuracy of the data, exquisite and workmanlike
- Easy to read: black steel ruler with white numbers, visible scale, speed square tool carpenter has been polished to make the scale fine, saving your time and effort, thus you can easily receive the data you want
- Versatility: you can use general square measurement layout tool as a straight edge, suitable for woodworking applications of frame, roof, staircase work, layout and so on, also can be applied to check the flatness of the surface
- Suitable size: the main body of the square carpenter tool is 24 x 2 inches (L x W); And the tongue is about 16 inches long, 1-1/ 2 inches in width and 1/ 8 in thickness; The shorter leg size of the carpenter's square of 16 x 24 inch is 8 inches of the outside and 6.5 inches of the inside, longer legs are 12 inches of the outside and 11 inches of the inside
Milescraft 8410 MC-Square300 (imperial) - Aluminum Framing and Woodworking Square
- Inside and outside scales for measuring and marking the inside and outside of your work piece
- 12" (300mm) square with 1/4″ notch spacing
- Two quick angle finders for 30° and 45°angles
- Elongated notches for accurate line scribing
- Anodized aluminum material with 3mm thickness.Removable aluminum fence.Includes Euro Style hinge mounting holes
ZOTA 2pc Carpenter Square,7"Aluminum Rafter Square +8"x12" L Framing Square Made of Proprietary Hardened Steel,Professional Easy-read Square Tool Set with Permanently Stamped
$16.99 in stock
- ➤【Perfect One-Stop Solution】7" Triangle ruler + 8" x 12" L Square 2 in 1 set for several Layout work, Create layouts in tiling/ bricking/ paving stone/ lumbering/ laminating and so on!
- ➤【Accuracy and Durable】 Aluminum triangle sqaure adopts the High qulity Aluninum alloy, L Carpenter square adopts proprietary hardened steel with 2.6mm thickness, both of them are permanent graduations.
- ➤【Triangle Square】This measuring layout tool with easy-to-read numbers, continuous scribing notches- ideal for ripping at 3-1/2" and 5-1/2",2x4 board dimension markers for measuring 1-1/2"、3"and 3-1/2".
- ➤【L Carpenter Square 】This framing square Layout Tools can measure both inches & centimeters with stampling scaleclear coating helps prevent rust.
- ➤【Make A Great Gift】These metal template tool set are a must-have for any toolbox! It can make a thoughtful christmas/birthday gift idea for dads or husband who works as tinker, carpenters, woodworkers, etc.
Milwaukee MLSQ024 16" x 24" LE Framing Square New
SWANSON Tool Co., Inc SW1201K Value Pack 7 inch Speed Square and Big 12 Speed Square (without layout bar) ships with Blue Book
- Multiple Gradations: Gradations Included For Marking Common, Hip, Valley, And Jack Rafters. Useful For Determining And Marking Angles And Making Square Cuts On Boards.
- Features: Get More Bang For Your Buck With This Value Pack Of Two Of Our Best Selling Speed Squares
- Durable Material: Heavy-Gauge Billet Aluminum Alloy Construction Is Die-Cast For Increased Accuracy Versus Laser-Etched And Extruded Stamped Rafter Squares.
- Easy To Use: When Used As A Saw Guide, The Speed Square Makes Truing Up A Board Easy
Stair Gauges for Framing Square with Holder and Carabiner - Layout Attachement for Carpentry Squares - Non-Slip and Extra Tall Framing Jigs, Anodized Red
- ✔️ TALL PROFILE- The extra tall stair gauge body enables it to clear over edges and irregularities in your work piece, giving you an accurate framing jig layout every time.
- ✔️ NON-SLIP - The rubberized grip enables the gauges to securely clamp on to any carpentry square with minimal tightening to the thumbscrew.
- ✔️ TOUGH AND DURABLE - Made of anodized aluminum with a black oxide stainless steel thumbscrew.
- ✔️ EXTRA LARGE THUMBSCREW - The large knurled thumbscrew makes it easy to grip and tighten onto any rafter square even when wearing gloves.
- ✔️ ROUND SHAPE - The round shape gives a more accurate layout and glides smoothly against your work piece when marking repetitive cuts.
Starrett Tempered Steel Rafter Square
$13.37 in stock
- Body 24" long and 2" wide
- Tongue 16" long and 1-1/2" wide
- Graduations of 1/8" and 1/16" on the face side, 1/10", 1/12" and 1/16" on the back side
- Black enamel finish with white printed graduations and information
- Made in the USA
IRWIN Tools Rafter Square, Hi-Contrast Aluminum, Blue , 7-Inch (1794463)
$13.99 in stock
- This professional tool has permanent deep stampings are durable. The aluminum body is rust-proof and weather-resistant
- The square has multiple scales: 1/8-, 1/10-, 1/12-, and 1/16-inch
- Features rafter tables, brace and octagon scales and Essex board measure
- Yellow markings on blue background are easiest to read
Johnson Level & Tool 405 Stair/Square Gauge Set – 2/Card, Brass Plated, 2 Pack
- STAIR GAUGES: This construction square gauge set conveniently attaches to any conventional framing square or carpentry square. As a result, it facilitates the marking of stair stringers and other recurring right-angle measurements.
- CONSTRUCTION: These clamps are made of machined solid brass, which extends their longevity. Constructed with contractor quality, this set of square gauge features flush mounted knurled screws as well.
- APPLICATION RANGE: This brass stair gauge set is perfect for setting down precise stair stringers or repetitive cuts. Its toughness and precision make it suitable for any craftsman.
- PERFORMANCE: These flush-mounted thumbscrews with rafter and carpenter squares will help you get the job done faster.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The package includes  gauges, with dimensions – 2.5 × 5.25 × 0.75 inches. The weight of the saw gauges is 1.92 ounces (0.07 kg).
Stair Gauges for Framing Square and Rafter，Lengthen，Anti-Lost (Pair)
- Lengthened size—Perfect for stair stringers layout, rafter layout, etc.Easy layout on any material,especially when there are gaps in the edge of the wood.
- Patented product.Recessed cutout—Align them with the specific ruler marks on the frame square, the ruler marks can be seen through the concave cut when the gague is fully inserted,increase visual field area.
- Dedicated storage—The gauge is equipped with steel wire rope to provide a dedicated storage place to prevent loss.They are also very light and easy to store.It can be hung on the work bag, magnetic tool storage panel and storage rack.
- Material—Made of anodized aluminum alloy.Hexagonal plane is more frictional and can work better.
- Multiple functions—Stair stringers and Rafter layout - Rip guide for circular saw - Framing square attachment - Using on speed square to mark repetitive angles - Using on speed square to guide saw to make angle cuts
Tall Stair Gauges for Layout Framing Square Attachment Rip Guide Speed Square Jigs (Red)
- Commonly used for stair layout, rafter layout, marking repetitive angles, and as a rip guide on your saw
- The Taller Profile extends down past any rounded edges for defects on your work piece, giving you a seriously accurate layout.
- Clamps onto most framing squares and speed squares
- Made in the USA
Precision Woodworking Square 450mm with Case
- Metric Measurements
- 18x12 Metric Equivalent with MDF Case
- Images for Reference Only
IRWIN Tools Carpenter Square, Steel, 8-Inch by 12-Inch (1794462) , Silver
$6.99 in stock
- Made from proprietary steel and heat-treated to control hardness
- The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping
- The Shockwave Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy-duty impact applications
- This professional tool has permanent deep stampings that are durable.
- The steel body is rust-proof and weather-resistant.
Easy Grip Orange Stair Gauges, Framing Square Attachments Bright Orange, Rafter Layout & More, Sold in Pairs-LS Creations
$22.99 in stock
- Easy Grip- Extra tall thumb screw designed for rough use, diamond knurled black anodized aluminum
- Precision machined Jigs- One inch tall with a 1/4" slot fitting most any framing squares and speed squares.
- These Jigs are almost double the size of the brass jigs 1" vs (9/16" tall brass) bringing much more usefulness then the old brass design.
- We at LS Creations Strive to provide Top Quality Products that are built to last.
CH Hanson 03060 Pivot Square
$68.46 in stock
- Easily pivots, permitting an easy measure and mark of any angle
- Includes 3 vials to determine roof pitches, indicate grade, and allow for leveling and plumbing
- Makes finding a roof pitch quick and easy with precision measurement tool
- Made from the finest machined aluminum alloy, improving quality and durability
- Makes repetitive layout fast and easy.
Swanson Tool Co T001WZ Framing Wizard (5 layout tools In-One)
$28.98 in stock
- INCLUDES THE SAME FEATURES AS 5 POPULAR TOOLS: Framing Square, Miter Square, Angle Finder, Saw Guide, and Try Square
- FEATURES: Adjustable, sliding tab for locking the blade for repetitive angles and laying out 12 in on center
- DURABLE MATERIAL: High-grade anodized aluminum construction features pitch finder and Swanson diamond cutout
- EASY TO USE: Simultaneously mark top and bottom stud plates
- PORTABLE: Compact design folds down to fit into a standard toolbox
Mecurate Rafter Square, 12 inch Triangle Carpenter Square Die-cast Aluminum for Woodworking and Carpentry
- 【High quality】: Mecurate rafter square made of die-casting aluminum, which is light and convenient. Good oxidation resistance, not easy to break, each triangle ruler is thickened, corrosion-resistant and high hardness.
- 【Permanent scale】: With permanent laser engraved scales, Mecurate rafter square gives you the over standard accuracy you need. Frosted smooth surface, wear resistance, clear scale on the ruler surface, long service life.
- 【Multi-function】: Suitable for the measurement, Mecurate rafter square can be used as a protractor, woodworking compass, triangle square and frame square. The horizontal base is convenient for marking, smooth and practical.
- 【Convenient and comfortable design】: Mecurate rafter square is convenient to hang and store when not in use with humanized design. The edges and corners of each triangle are polished by special craftsmanship, so that it is smooth and does not hurt your hands.
- 【Warranty】: Mecurate products are providing 12 months warranty and life time support, be free to have new item for replacement.
Irwin Tools Combination Square, Metal-Body, 12", 1794469
$12.99 in stock
1 used from $10.23
- Black precision-etched scales
- Durable cast zinc body
- Rust proof stainless steel blade
- Perfect for 90° and 45° marking
- Can be used as a gauge for transferring measurements
Johnson Level & Tool CS10 Professional Easy-Read Steel Carpenter Square, 8" x 12", Silver, 1 Square
- FRAMING SQUARE: The forged tip of this construction tool allows for optimum contact and a firm grip, eliminating stripping. It's great for measuring inside or outside the square, as well as checking table saw adjustments.
- CONSTRUCTION: This lightweight steel square is made of high-quality steel, ensuring optimum durability. As a result, it can survive even the most severe worksite damage. This tool is finished with a low-glare, anti-rust powder coating.
- GRADUATIONS: This measuring gauge has easy-to-read 1/8" graduations and numbers that are EZ Read thermal bonded. It's ideal for laying out and identifying patterns in roofing, framing, stairway work, etc.
- APPLICATIONS: This easy-to-carry building instrument is perfect for use in establishing right angles, and marking cutoff work on wide stock. It is a useful tool for designing layouts and patterns.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: This ergonomically designed carpentry equipment measures 8" x 12" and weighs 10.2 ounces (0.39 kg). It has a 12" x 1-1/2" body, 8" x 1" tongue, 1/8" thick.
Lkonwee Tall Stair Gauges for Stair Layout, Rafter Layout, Marking Repetitive Angles, Framing Square Attachment and As A Rip Guide on Your Saw Jigs
$15.99 in stock
- 【Material】: Made of anodized aluminum with a black oxide stainless steel thumbscrew,tough and durable.
- 【Functions】: Stair stringers and Rafter layout - Rip guide for circular saw - Framing square attachment - Using on speed square to mark repetitive angles - Using on speed square to guide saw to make angle cuts.
- 【Non-slip】: The large knurled thumbscrew makes it easy to grip and tighten onto any rafter square even when wearing gloves.your work piece, giving you a seriously accurate layout.
- 【Accuracy】: The Taller Profile extends down past any rounded edges for defects on your work piece, giving you a seriously accurate layout.
- 【Efficient】：Align them with the specific ruler marks on the frame square, the ruler marks can be seen through the concave cut when the gague is fully inserted,increase visual field area.Glides smoothly against your work piece when marking repetitive cuts.
Tall Stair Gauges for Metal / Wood Fabrication Layout Framing Square Attachment Jigs (Blue)
- Used for: Metal fabrication, stair layout, rafter layout, rip guide on your saw, angle guide on your speed square, holds your framing square upright, and more!
- The taller profile gives an extremely solid and accurate hold on the workpiece.
- Dual slots and cylinder barrels allows maximum versatility with any project.
- The slot is 1/4" tall, fitting onto anything up to .25" (1/4") thick
What are you looking for in a Framing Square We surely know that. It can be hard to decide which one is right for you. We put together lists that will help narrow down your choices. There are some questions on your mind. Nola Women has done everything it can to help you, but you still need to do your own research. You need to check out the Framing Square before you buy them.
Is it smart to invest in Best Framing Square? Which company has the best Framing Square right now?
The questions must be on your mind. If you want to find out what your answers are, you have to research and talk to someone who knows what they’re talking about. Asking an expert is a good idea. Potential sources for this type of information include buying guides, word-of-mouth, rating websites, testimonials from previous customers, and online forums dedicated to discussing topics related to Best Framing Square.
When making a decision, you need to trust the most reliable sources. The library has accurate information about the top Framing Square. We use technology to create guides so you can be sure of what you are getting.
The list has been carefully compiled with both AI and big data, so it’s totally objective and authentic. We also use custom algorithms to develop top 10 lists for each category. There are many more options on offer than just these two at the moment, but they’ll change frequently based on how fast technology advances in proofreading collected information.
When building our list, we consider a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
We have proprietary data that identifies what content users want and need.
User behavior analysis gives us insight into how users interact with each platform we operate in order to make smarter design decisions for their site or app in the future.
In addition to these two factors, we also consider the following:
Be sure to compare prices before purchasing the highest quality Framing Square. It is possible for some sellers to charge different amounts for their products because they have different costs associated with them such as taxes and shipping fees that must be factored in; however, Amazon offers great deals with the combo listings – just browse through other products until you find one that works best for you!
2- Brand Value
Price isn’t the only consideration when buying a high-ranking Framing Square Check the brand name and see if it is well-established or less popular, as this will affect how much they cost compared to other brands of the same quality. Depending on whether they have been around long enough, well-known brands are more expensive than lesser-known ones.
Before you make a purchase, ask yourself if it’s necessary. If it’s not for everyday use, you can save money by choosing an alternate option. Consider how often an item would be useful in determining a price range. It’s not a good idea to buy products outside our comfort zone just because they look cheaper.
4- Product Reliability
Before making a big purchase, you need to ask yourself if it will fulfill your long-term needs. The products will work for you if they aredurable and long-term.
5- Pros and Cons of the product
If you want a product that has all the features you need, you need to read other reviews and ask people who have used it before. You can use this to understand what they think of it.
If any of the following applies to you, this product is for you:
A durable, high-quality item that will last long enough to be used often is what you need. You need it at an affordable price point so that you don’t break your bank account or lose your faith.
6- Product Value
You can use The Most Valued Framing Square to evaluate and compare the value you receive from each product.
Before making any purchases, it is important to know the quality and Durability. It’s important to consider how long your purchase or replacement parts will last, as this will affect whether it was worth it in the first place.
Knowing the specifications of a product can give you an idea of its power.
You should not get a warranty on your product. How are you? I’m not sure what you would do if something happened to them. You can check to see if the seller offers returns on incorrect orders and faulty products. This makes sure that no matter how buyer beware you may feel, there is always a safety net in place.
10- Customer Reviews
Customer feedback may be the last thing on your mind if you are about to make a big purchase. This is a necessary step for us to know not only what we are getting into but how well they will fulfill their promises. They will live up to their promise.